The plastic free, bar free alternative for naked shampoo and body wash - for those that want to ditch the bottle but don't get on with the bar.
- Each full box contains 27 kubes - one kube is one wash. So one box is 27 washes.
- Sample box contains 3 kubes to try before committing to a full box
- Vegan and cruelty free
- 100% plastic free
- Palm oil free
- 66% organic
- Sulphate and silicone free
- With added organic jojoba oil which helps to condition the hair and add shine
- Great for travelling
- Packaged in a recyclable cardboard box, and an inner plant based home compostable plastic free film derived from cellulose of wood pulp.
- Each Kube contains an infusion of uplifting lemongrass, bergamot, cedarwood and sweet orange essential oils.
- Leaves hair incredibly soft, shiny and free from the build-up that can sometimes be found when using a standard shampoo bar.
How to Use:
Take one Kube from the box and take with you into the shower. Make sure hands and hair are thoroughly wet and gently crush the Kube in between your palms and rub hands together to make a smooth paste. Smooth the paste over wet hair to create an amazing foamy lather. This lather can also be used as a body wash. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Beauty Kubes are a UK brand who handmake all of their amazing products in their facility in Cornwall (which is powered by wind and solar). It is their mission to create an entire zero waste and vegan beauty range, that is also free from nasties.
Ingredients: Tapioca starch*, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Inulin, Panthenol, Glycerin (Palm-free; from a rapeseed source), Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil*, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon schoenanthus oil*, Cedrus atlantica wood oil*, Citrus bergamia peel oil expressed*, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Acacia senegal gum* d-Limonene**, ; Citral**, Citronellol**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, ; Linalol*** Organic ingredient ** Occurs naturally in essential oils.
Beauty Kubes - Unisex Shampoo and Body Wash
Beauty Kubes are a plastic free alternative to liquid shampoo that comes in a bottle for those that don't get on with the solid shampoo bars.
I always find with liquid shampoo that a lot of what I pour out in my hand doesn't actually end up on my hair, and just ends up down the drain. With a Beauty Kube, you use one kube per wash so you can be sure that what you're actually using each wash isn't wasteful. Plus it's also peace of mind knowing that what you're putting on your hair and what is being washed down the drain isn't harmful to you or the environment.
An average 250ml bottle of shampoo can last anything up to 2-3 months depending on how many times you wash your hair (2-3 times a week average). Based on this frequency of washing, a box of Beauty Kubes which contains 27 kubes would last 9-13 weeks.
I am yet to try these but have heard really good reviews so am looking forward to giving them a go! I will update this section in due course.
My rating: TBC - Watch this space!