A non-sticky cream for hydrating your skin to leave a beautiful, silky feeling. With meadowfoam seed oil which has unique properties that allows it to sink in and soothe even the driest of skin types.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
- Sulphate free and silicone free
- 100ml plastic free body cream in fully recyclable aluminium tin
- Silver Award winner at the Free-from Skincare Awards 2017
- A hand-blended natural fragrance of rose absolute, frangipani, sweet orange, bergamot and rose geranium creates a delicate, alluring fragrance
Eve of St Agnes Hydrating Body Cream
A large number of body lotions and moisturisers come in a plastic bottle or tub and contain synthetic fragrances which can emit harmful VOCs, potentially polluting indoor air quality and causing reparatory allergies and asthma.
This body cream by Eve of St Agnes doesn't contain any synthetic fragrances and is packaged in an infinitely recyclable aluminium tin.
My go to body lotion before was The Body Shop body butters. On average, 100ml of Body Shop body butter would be £10 so is the same price as this.
As a rule, I don't take good enough care of my skin. So I am looking forward to giving this product a go to start caring for my skin a bit more. I will update this section in due course.
My rating: TBC - Watch this space!