These reusable crackers can be used year after year, be filled with your own goodies and pull apart like a normal cracker.
- 6 Flat-packed Crackers with 6 snaps and recycled satin ribbons
- Made in the UK
- Look lovely on your Christmas table
- Silent snaps used so that they are pet friendly
- Snaps are recyclable and compostable
- Printed on paper from responsible sources, fully recyclable.
- Ribbons are woven with yarn made from 100% recycled used bottles
- 11 x 5.5 x 5.5cm (area for gift) - and 30cm long
How to use:
Do not pull snaps outside the crackers. Pull the crackers away from your face and at arms length. Keep away from small children and pets. Not for sale to under 12 year olds. They come flat-packed, ready to pop into shape and fill with your own special gifts. Pull and they don't tear. To reuse, simply replace the snaps. Full instructions included.
'Ginger Cookies' Reusable Eco Crackers - 6 Pack
Did you know that in the UK alone, it's estimated that between 50-150 million crackers are pulled in one festive season!? That's a lot of waste, most of it non-recyclable and who actually uses the little plastic bits and bobs in them?
These reusable crackers are an eco friendly alternative to the usual crackers that we pull at Christmas. You fill them with your own gifts inside which means that you can put palstic free items inside, and then just keep reusing them year on year!
A set of 12 single use Christmas Crackers in M&S is £15, so at £19.95 for 6 crackers that can be reused year on year, I don't think this is too steep for an investment.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to trial these this year as I am not hosting. But I will update this section with one of my lovely customers' reviews when I have one.
My rating: TBC - Watch this space!