This Lani Blue Mint Facial Cleanser has been developed to gently remove impurities, toxins and light make up. Skin is left feeling incredibly clean, clear and smooth.
- Leaves skin super clean yet never stripped
- Coconut derived foam gently lifts away impurities, toxins and light make-up
- Balances troubled complexions with soothing oats
- Anti-oxidant powerhouse blue spirulina feeds skin vital nutrients
- Turns a magical blue upon activation with water
- Smells like a creamy, minty milkshake
- One 65g jar should last anywhere between 20 to 40 uses.
- Since Lani do not use preservatives they recommend you use the cleanser within 6 months and don't get any water in the jar.
- Suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
Pour around 1 tsp. of powder into the palm of your hand, slowly add water to activate and gently massage into skin in circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Lani is a UK brand based in Nottingham that has gained a cult status among the vegan community as a brand that speaks passionately against animal cruelty and promotes cruelty-free living and natural and healthy lifestyle choices. They regularly donate profits to animal charities - 5% of profits for the months of July, August, September will be donated to Gut Aiderbichl in Austria who have rescued many thousand animals in need.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin (White Clay), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Blue Spirulina/Phycocyanin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Limonene**, Linalool**
*Organic ingredient ** Naturally occurring in essential oils
Lani Blue Mint Facial Cleanser
A lot of common skin care brands on the market contain a load of unpronouncable chemicals and things like acids which I can't imagine are the best things to put on your skin.
Lani skin care products are made with natural cold-pressed oils and are always free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, silicones, mineral oils and animal derived ingredients. They are vegan and cruelty free which are qualities that can't always be found in high street skin care products.
The cleanser comes in a glass bottle with an aluminium lid so can easily be reused or recycled after use.
To compare prices, on Superdrug cleansers and face scrubs can be purchased for anything up to the mid teens so this cleanser at £18.99 is a mid to high end product.
I am very looking forward to trying this lovely range of products as I have seen some wonderful reviews from other users! I will update this section when I have used up my current products.
My review: TBC - Watch this space.