This Lani Tropical Super Serum has been developed to quickly absorb into the skin to reveal a hydrated, balanced and nourished complexion.
- Hydrates skin Boosts radiance and skin luminescence
- Accelerates cell regeneration
- Locks in moisture and keeps cells plump
- Soothes and calms irritations
- Balances the production of sebum
- Increases skin elasticity
- Helps to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects skin from environmental damages
- One 30ml bottle should last anywhere up to around 8 months depending on frequency of use (only a few drops needed per use) Winner of the 2018 Real Beauty & Wellbeing Awards
- Since Lani do not use parabens they recommend you use the Serum within a year.
- The Serum nourishes, repairs and rejuvenates all skin types and since it is non comedogenic it is also suitable for combination/oily skin.
How to use:
Apply a few drops onto your cleansed face and neck and massage the serum into your skin. The serum can be used daily or as desired and can be used under moisturiser for an extra boost of moisture. It is also lightweight enough to be used before applying make up.
Lani is a UK brand based in Nottingham that has gained a cult status among the vegan community as a brand that speaks passionately against animal cruelty and promotes cruelty-free living and natural and healthy lifestyle choices. They regularly donate profits to animal charities - 5% of profits for the months of July, August, September will be donated to Gut Aiderbichl in Austria who have rescued many thousand animals in need.
Ingredients: Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Jasmine Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Oil, Linalool** *Organic ingredient **Naturally occuring in essential oils
Lani Tropical Super Serum
What does it replace and is it an improvement?
A lot of common skin care brands on the market contain a load of unpronounceable chemicals and things like acids which I can't imagine are the best things to put on your skin.
Lani skin care products are made with natural cold-pressed oils and are always free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, silicones, mineral oils and animal derived ingredients. They are vegan and cruelty free which are qualities that can't always be found in high street skin care products.
The serum comes in a glass bottle with a plastic pipette, but when you come to need another bottle, there is an option to buy one with an aluminium lid so that you can reuse your pipette and avoid plastic waste.
To compare prices, on Superdrug serums can be purchased for anything up to £32 so this serum at £21.99 is a mid-range product.
What is my review?
I am very looking forward to trying this lovely range of products as I have seen some wonderful reviews from other users! I will update this section when I have used up my current products.
My review: TBC - Watch this space.
Shipping and Returns
Free shipping on orders over £50
Reduced shipping to £1.99 on orders over £30
Standard shipping is £3.45 on orders up to £30
Returns accepted within 14 days. See more details on the Delivery and Returns page