Natural body sponge made from the loofah plant. The natural plant fibres exfoliate and remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
- Plastic free
- Ethically made in Egypt
- Sizes may vary slightly because the loofah is 100% natural
- Non toxic
- Wash in the washing machiner occasionally or by hand
- Soak in baking soda to freshen up and give it a good thorough clean
- This natural body loofah will last you ages but when the time finally comes to replace it you can simply put it in your compost, it will naturally biodegrade
- When dry, the body loofah will feel quite course and stiff however once the loofah is soaked in water it will expand and become soft, spongey and flexible.
How to use:
In the bath or shower use your wet body loofah on damp skin with a natural soap in a gentle circular motion. After each use squeeze out any excess water and then hang to dry.
LoofCo use ethical, fair trade business practices and sustainable sources to produce their cleaning accessories. This company values their workers rights and supports their skills with fair wages higher than normal rates and medical insurance.