* NEW PRODUCT - Due to be delivered week commencing 5 October so any orders placed for these will be dispatched once they've been delivered*
Zero Waste Path have created a beautiful PH balanced solid 2in1 shampoo and conditioner bar that will clean your hair without irritating your scalp.
- No transition phase
- Hydrolysed quinoa adds some extra softness while also helping with colour retention
- Organic unrefined Shea and Cocoa butters deeply condition your hair and curls
- In compliance with the Curly Method
- SLS, SLES and parabens free (SCI and CAPB are used as gentle coconut based surfactants)
- One bar should last around 40 washes
- Made using 100% renewable energy
- Packaged in 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable
- Vegan and cruelty free
Zero Waste Path are a UK based business that make their products using the best natural ingredients available. They ensure that they only use suppliers who respect their values and ethics and work with them to keep their supply chain as waste free as possible. I love how transparent they are as a business about every small detail of their operations, even down to their second hand office equipment!
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, HydrolysedQuinoa Protein, Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter*,Butyrospermum Parki (Shea) Butter*, Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Illite (Yellow Clay), Benzyl Alcohol^, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sicilian Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^Within Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic
Zero Waste Path '2in1' Shampoo and Conditioner Bar - For Dry and Curly Hair
Shampoo bars are a plastic free alternative to liquid shampoo that comes in a bottle (they are essentially just a solid version). These bars come in an unbleached cardboard box which can either be recycled or composted after use.
I always find with liquid shampoo that a lot of what I pour out in my hand doesn't actually end up on my hair, and just ends up down the drain. With shampoo bars, they can either be applied in your hands (like a bar of soap) and then the product massaged into your hair, or if you're anything like me, (I have thick curly hair) I like to apply the bar directly to my hair all over to get good coverage. This means no product is accidentally wasted by it falling off your hands in the shower.
Although the bars might look small, they last a lot longer than you might think. One of these bars lasts around 40 washes making it around £0.19 a wash!
I have thick curly hair so I will be testing this bar out. I will update this section once I have tried it!
My rating: TBC - Watch this space!