One pair of reusable natural latex rubber gloves, made from responsibly managed rubber tree plantations in Europe.
- Suitable for household cleaning, washing dishes or to protect your hands from household cleaning agents
- Texture pattern on the finger tips and palms for a better grip
- Lightly dusted natural cotton velour lining inside for comfort
- Reusable, biodegradable and compostable.
- Available in sizes S, M, L and XL
- 100% Vegan and made from plants
- Renewable and Sustainable
- Tree planted for every pack sold by Eco Living
Size S: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 95 mm
Size M: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 105 mm
Size L: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 115 mm
Size XL: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 125 mm
How to use:
Rinse gloves with clear water after use. Please note, the latex can cause allergic reactions.
These rubber gloves are made by Eco Living. They are a company who are committed to doing the least harm to the environment by being carbon neutral and planting trees through Eden Reforestation Projects. All of their products are manufactured responsibly and are plastic-free and vegan.
Natural Latex Rubber Gloves
Most people's go-to washing up gloves are the Marigold gloves. According to their website, these are now recyclable with Terracycle which is a step in the right direction, however not everyone has a Terracycle drop off near them.
These Eco Living reusable natural latex gloves are compostable after use which, to me, gives these gloves an edge over the usual Marigolds. A pack of Marigold gloves in Wilkos is £2.50, so at £2.99, these eco friendly cleaning gloves aren't too badly priced.
My last pair of Marigolds are nearly on their way out, so I will be trying a pair of these then. Review to folllow!
My rating - TBC. Watch this space!